Monday 23 July 2012

Kitting out the Volunteers

This is the final week of preparation for the 2012 Olympic Games.
For the athletes, this week will see the entry to the Village at last if they are not already esconced there.

Up to 70,000 volunteers are due to be processed through the brick building housing the uniform & accreditation centre and it is these good people that will represent a public plum and strawberry uniformed face to the 2012 Olympic Games, whether visitors, 'Olympic Family' or even the athletes themselves!

UDAC accreditation & uniform venue


This accreditation 'experience' has taken around 60-90 minutes per volunteer so hats (& purple caps) suitably tipped + doffed to those assisting the process.


Amongst the Volunteer force 
will be some physiotherapists from 
Edinburgh's premier West End clinic, SPACE!

Watch out for tweets, blogs & facebook updates!



17 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its helped me. Great job.

    happy father's day
    father's day 2016
    happy father's day 2016


    Fathers Day Greetings
    Fathers Day Messages
    Happy Fathers Day Sayings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! I like this website so much it's really awesome.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts... well I have also made an article hope you go through it. Diwali 2017 , Diwali images , Dhanteras 2017 , Diwali Date , Rangoli Designs , Diwali Diya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete